Reducing the EMF load in your bedroom (and entire home) will allow your body to reduce inflammation and repair itself while you are sleeping.
To get started:
- Turn off all wireless devices at night. Put WiFi routers on lamp timers, and always put your cellphone into airplane mode when sleeping. If you have landline phones, consider unplugging those at night as well.
- Move all lamps, clock radios, and other electronic devices away from your bed.
- This article discusses the potential hazards of EMF pollution: http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2010/02/09/new-study-confirms-electrical-pollution-from-cell-phones-and-wifi-is-hazardous.aspx
- Additional household EMF reduction strategies: http://www.safelivingtechnologies.ca/EMF_Safety_Tips.htm
- You can easily measure the EMF from various household devices with a handheld Trifield EMF meter.
- If desired Sal LaDuca can come to your home and fix wiring problems which are additional household EMF generators. www.emfrelief.com Sal lives in New Jersey but does some travelling for clients on the East Coast.